The suspended solids analyzer has been designed specifically to be suitable for all wastewater applications.
Inlet monitoring (turbidity 2-4,000 NTU)
Effluent monitoring (suspended solids 0-1,000 mg/l)
Traditional monitoring applications where the TSS monitor is particularly suited:
- Online Suspended Solids Analyzer
- Online RAS meter (Return Activated Sludge)
- Online MLSS meter (Mixed Liquor Suspended Solids)
- Online WAS meter (Waste Activated Sludge)
- Thickened sludge – Online total suspended solids meter
- Centrate – Online total suspended solids meter
- Filtrate – Online total suspended solids meter
- Wastewater Effluent – Online total suspended solids meter
- Wastewater Influent – Online total suspended solids meter for turbidity
- Each probe is equipped with a light source and 2 detectors. The light source is a long-life infra-red LED emitter (providing for 15 years working life).
By using two detectors in a single probe it is possible to:
- Measure Turbidity from 2 NTU to 4000 NTU.
- Measure solids from 0.001 NTU to 80 g/l (8% solids) – Sludge
- Measure solids from 0.001 to 500g/l (50% solids) – Silicates
The electronics provide a fully scalable output allowing the TSS analyzer to measure any part or the whole of the scale. The sensor probe comes equipped with the capability of having a water jet regularly sweep over the optical lenses keeping them clean. If you have an application that ranges from low NTU all the way to % solids then this is certainly the suspended solids monitor for you! With up to 5 calibration points you can accurately monitor your process across a wide range of sample concentrations.
The probes are constructed of 316 stainless steel with sapphire optical windows, so they can withstand demanding operating environments. If you want to monitor solids at any point in your wastewater treatment plant, this instrument has the self-cleaning sensor and accessories to do it, even if other instruments have failed.